Safiery Single Hob Compact Built-in Induction Cooktop
2000W Sensor Slide Design
The Safiery Single Hob Compact Built-in Induction Cooktop is a portable offroad cooking solution designed for adventure enthusiasts. With its powerful 2000W induction technology and sensor slide design, this cooktop offers precise heat control and safety while cooking on-the-go, making it a perfect companion for outdoor adventures and off-grid cooking experiences.
- Glass Top Compact Design: 276 mm x 366 mm x 3mm
- Cut Out for unit to drop into: 252 mm x 342 mm
- 65mm high if feet removed otherwise 85mm
- Lightweight and both portable OR built-in OR both
- Can be used outside during Total Fire Ban
- Fastest way to cook - 2min for 0.5L Water at 2,000W
- 94% Efficient; compared to 40% for LPG and 70% Electric
- Safe and cool to touch after use
- Ceramic glass top - easy to clean
- Cool to touch immediately after use
- Induction pots and pans are now commonplace and inexpensive
- It can be set at "slow cook" - walk away and enjoy the day without the worry of an open flame.
Using a lower-rated inverter:
If your inverter struggles on 2,000W or simply is a smaller size like 1600W, you can still use this induction cooktop as follows:
- This induction starts at a mid-level setting, around 1200W
- Slide your finger on the controls till the inverter is at its maximum. Mark that point.
- Cook to this maximum level.
Note that most inverters when running high get hot and derate their output so you may have to reduce from this maximum level if cooking for some time.
NOTE travel bag sold separately.
For matching accessories or bundle kits, see our recommendations below.
We Also Recommend
You May Also Like
Others Also Bought