All DCS batteries now feature our comprehensive Bluetooth System available on both Android and Apple operating systems shows a lot of cool things.
- Cell status showing real time cell balancing operation
- BMS MOSFET temperature ( great info when your winching or running a large inverting load or your trolling motor to know how hard your pushing the electronics ).
- SOC% estimate (using impedance tracking – the App learns the SOC after the first 10 cycles)
- Battery pack voltage and cycle count
- Amp meter – showing charge and discharge current
- Connectivity distance up to 10m
- Now there is no need to install battery monitors or shunts in boats, campers or vehicles. You have all the info you need at your finger tip.
- The SOC estimate is accurate on single batteries, the more batteries that are expanded in parallel the less accurate the SOC becomes.
- This free application provides the perfect tell-tale about the battery packs state of health as it ages
- Assists installers & integrators to quickly diagnose any system issues
Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
Nominal Capacity (1Hr): 100Ah
Dimensions: Length: 690mm, Width: 50mm, Height: 300mm
Weight: 13.0 Kg
Cycling voltage: 11.5 ~ 14.6V
Charge voltage: 14.0 ~ 14.6V
Float Voltage: 13.5 ~ 13.7V
Maximum Charge Current: 100A
Recommended Charge Current: ≤70A
Maximum Discharge Current: ≤200A
BMS (built in): Automatic cell balancing, over discharge/charge
Cell Chemistry: DCS 3.2V 7.2Ah Cylindrical (LifePO4)
Cycle Performance: 2500 Cycles @ 100% DOD
Ingress Protection: IP54
Case: Metal With White Finish
Operating temp Range: -30 to +80 degrees C
Terminals: Twin 120A Anderson Plugs
Parallel Connections Only: YES
Series Connections: No
Warranty: 5 years
Others Also Bought
More From This Category